Bally: "Tboss was the house mate that irritated Us most" Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Bally, who was recently interviewed by the thenetng, disclosed that Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a TBoss, was the housemate that irritated them (housemates) the most. Bally talked about the challenges of living with her. Bally also reacted to TBoss' comments of spending the N25M cash prize in one week, while disclosing he is rooting for Efe to win. Here are excerpts from the interview; On what’s next for him since he’s left the show ‘I’m going to pursue my passion, which is being a DJ and music production. In the course of being in the house, people told me I had a nice voice, so I hope to use my voice for one or two things, like hosting jobs or acting jobs, basically any opportunity that comes my way.’ On which housemate he misses most ‘I miss Bisola, because she was always there to disturb me and make me laugh.’ On whether he saw himself as second fiddle when with Bisola after TTT got ev...
Comments
Post a Comment